ICT Executives has experience in assisting many organisations IT and Communications strategy planning and due diligence assessments when you are involved in buying, selling or any aspect of mergers and acquisitions.
We work with you to:
- Review the status of current and planned IT projects and risks of failure.
- Assess IT governance – including structure, reporting and management, infrastructure, staff, security and controls.
- Review your targets in order to identify critical day-one and post integration risks.
- Assist with specific integration and conversion, including communications, infrastructure, voice / data networks and data centre etc.
- Advise on project management of function-specific IT infrastructure activities.
- Develop Transition Service Agreements.
If you need more information or have any queries please feel free to contact us with the details below or fill out our enquiry form or call now for a free confidential consulation on +44 (0) 203 6374212 or click here to call us!
[wufoo username=”ictexecs” formhash=”m11007zw0zdif97″ autoresize=”true” height=”499″ header=”hide” ssl=”true”]