A Fractional IT Director Service gives some businesses the opportunity of having someone of Director level quality, with a wealth of experience and knowledge for a fraction of the price. The aim is to provide a flexible service that will fulfil the role of a full time IT Director.
Sometimes this is the best option when you do not have an experienced and trusted Head of IT, so we step into that role part time, maybe 1 to 2 days per week for an agreed time scale.
Potential reasons you might need this service…
- You are an over worked FD who has been dumped with the responsibility of IT and want some assistance sanity checking your decisions and creating a stable framework for the future.
- You are the Head of IT and are so busy undertaking day-to-day operations you struggle to find time to create strategic visions of where IT might add value to the business
- You may think that a full time IT Director would be over the top’ for a business your size but see the value IT brings to the business and would appreciate a greater understanding and future vision of it.
- You’re a business going through change and as a result IT is playing catch up and struggling to stay stable and become pro-active
The Fractional IT Director service aims to:
- Provide experienced views on current IT issues and projects
- Provide ideas and innovative solutions
- Proactively assist in moving IT strategy forward
- Challenge habits/culture to champion improvement
- Add extensive knowledge derived from a wide spectrum of clients
- Provide high levels of experience in managing supplier relationships Identify and initiate projects to enhance business performance
- Provide guidance, steering and leadership in IT developments and projects
- Provide mentoring and coaching for both IT and non IT staff
If you need more information or have any queries please feel free to contact us with the details below or fill out our enquiry form or call now for a free confidential consultation on +44 (0) 203 6374212 or click here to call us!